Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bed Rest: Day 62

I was watching The Price Is Right this morning and saw this commercial.



Who knew?! I qualify for a niffty little scooter. In fact, I can answer "yes" to every question except the one about falling. I say it's time to put these Scooter Store people to the test. Can they really do what they say they can? Let's find out. :)

*It has been brought to my attention that I actually did "fall" while I was here. More of slip with an injury, really, but it counts.

3 comments:

nancy said...

LOL! you should TOTALLY contact these people! (btw, i could REALLY use that magnifier.) :)

Bumblebee Glee said...

HAHAHA I was laughing the whole time I watched this. Also didn't you slip a few weeks ago and pull a muscle on your way to the bathroom. I think half-falling counts if you injure yourself. Free scooter here you come!

liz_murray09 said...

If u get it, can I please have the complimentary lifted magnifying glass???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...