Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Olivia's First Haircut

This happened last month! And today I realized that I never blogged about it. Shame on me. I was all over Charlie's first cut, but I just didn't think to commemorate the day for Olivia. We didn't do much to her hair, just evened it out a little. And we don't intend on cutting it for awhile, but we'll see. She did a great job and enjoyed sitting in the fire truck.

Before



I don't have an after picture because it just didn't look very different. The only difference is that it just doesn't look nearly as curly. :( I was afraid of that. But I don't think it's going to loose the curl completely. Thank goodness! I love that curl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't quite put my finger on why, but for some reason, i just love this kid.

oh, RIGHT! cuz she's stinkin' ADORABLE!

The Katzbox said...

That curl is crazy cute. So is the gurl.

:)

Thanks for posting the pics...adorable as all get out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...