1. High heels or boots? Both, but I really don't have many of either. Sad.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30. Had to get to choir on time.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I know the answer to this,
i just cant remember. Seeing Harry Potter on Friday tho!
4. What is your maiden Name? I'm not telling the internets. (good call Abbey).
5. What is your favorite TV show? GLEE!
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? nothing.
7. What is your middle name? Elisabeth
8. What food do you dislike? carrots. YUCK!
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I listen to primary songs, and veggie tales songs, and this one song Liv likes a lot. Over and over and over and over and over again. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can bust out the Christmas music and break up the monotony.
10. What characteristic do you despise? Oh man. I have a long list of characteristics I despise, the first of which is having a long list of characteristics you despise. Ain't that a kick in the head?12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? I have two dreams. First, a cruise around the world. Second, I want to eat my way through Italy. Fine dining, pizza shops, get myself invited into a family's home, etc.
11. Favorite clothing? pajamas. :)
13. Are you an organized person? Um...yes.
14. Where would you retire to? Not a big dreamer. I'll know when the time comes.
15. What was your most recent meaningful birthday? Probably the one right before I had the twins and my father passed away. I spent it on the couch, but I spent it with the people I love most.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? watch Ellen. :)
18. Person you expect to send it back first? I just don't know. Show me the money!
19. When is your birthday? October 15th. If you missed it, don't worry. I'm still accepting gifts.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night. But the morning won't let me be.
21. What is your shoe size? 7.
22. Do you own any animals? not anymore. Perhaps we'll have a few fish for Christmas.
23. Any news you'd like to share? wouldn't you like to know.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be? On Broadwaaaaay!
25. What is your favorite flower? gerbera daisies.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? I can't count them all. Friday when my friends come into town, Thanksgiving, the twins birthdays, Christmas. We've got a ton of other b-days coming up in our family too. It's a jam-packed month and a half.
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? all of them. why pick just one?
28. How is the weather right now? Cold and sunny.
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubs.
30. Favorite drink? Diet Coke.
31. Favorite restaurant? Oh man. Red Robin, Chipotle, Applebees, Mitchell's Steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse...okay. Really, I'll go anywhere you wanna go and be perfectly happy.
32. Hair color? Golden blond and brown.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Honestly, I never did the toy thing much. I liked board games, music and make believe.
34. Spring Summer, Fall or Winter? fall, winter and spring.
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. generally. Unless it's cake.
36. Coffee or tea? Nope.
37. Wish you were still young? I wish I still had that energy and enthusiasm, but that's really about it.
38. Do you want your friends to email you back? or copy this? yes please. share your lives and your loves.
39. When was the last time you cried? you know, I don't actually write that down on my calendar when it happens, so I just couldn't tell you.
41. What did you do last night? Watched my step-brother-in-law's brother start of the Ohio State Men's Basketball team and kick some Gator butt! (how's that for six degrees of separation?)
42. What are you afraid of? tornadoes.
43. Salty or sweet? Both, but mostly salty.
44. Car or Truck? minivan. (hang head in shame.)
45. Best quality you have? you tell me. things get a bit convoluted sometimes so that there's really no way for me to tell what my good or bad qualities are, ya know?
46. How many years at your current job? as a momma, 2 years next month!
47. Favorite day of the week? the one that ends up being less stressful. :)
48. How many people will you send this to? Not sending, just blogging.
49. How many will respond? time will tell.
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? you know what? I actually do. these things can be silly sometimes, but I think it's fun.