10. How old are the babies? I can't believe it, but they will be 7 weeks old on Friday. Amazing.
9. Are they sleeping in the same crib? They sure are. And it's working wonderfully. This morning I went in and Charlie had worked his way over to Liv and was screaming in her ear. She never moved a muscle.
8. Do you need any clothes? Not for the next three months! We have more than we can store in our dresser!
7. Do you need meals? Let's put it this way, I'd never turn one down. :)
6. Do you need ANYTHING? We are doing well. Thank you so much for offering. :)
5. How is Eli? Great! He'll be glad when the month is over. Work has been really busy.
4. Are you tired? When I first wake up. But it's nothing like I'd imagined. They sleep really well. We feed them at 10 and then they wake up around 3 and 6 and sleep till 10. (Except for last night when they woke up at 4:30 and I had to wake them up at 9:30!)
3. How are the babies? They are great! Charlie has acid reflux, so he is uncomfortable a lot, but other than that they are fantastic. They sleep a lot.
2. How are you? I'm doing really well! I feel great!
1. How ARE you? Loving being a mom, but I have my moments. I just miss him I guess...