Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Charlie and Liv's 4th Birthday Party

It's no secret. I enjoy a good birthday bash, and I love planning ones with a theme. But this year, I just wasn't really feeling it. I wanted to keep things simple. So the twins had their first friends-only birthday party. The "theme" was a pajama movie night. We borrowed a projector, filled our play room with pillows and blankets, and the kids watched Mary Poppins (or some of it) in their pj's. They ate popcorn, candy, and cupcakes. We decorated with balloons and "spirals" that hung from the ceiling. It was a party full of things that Charlie and Liv love.

I don't have a single picture, or even an invitation to include this year. Like I said, simple. And guess what? They loved it! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO WONDERFUL 4 YEAR OLDS!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...