Monday, March 5, 2012

Not Just for Bunnies...


The triplets are eating real food! Their first foray into the world of yummy food occurred last Monday night. Carrots were the appetizer, main course and dessert. :) We were so impressed. They ate like old pros, and are getting even better every day. So far, they have had carrots, green beans, peas, cereal and bananas.

Wendy out-eats her brothers most of the time, taking two larger bites to Jack and Luke's one smaller bite. She also tends to scream every time I try to feed someone besides her. :) Luke was hesitant at first, but has it down now and eats with no problem...but that doesn't mean he eats without a lot of mess! And Jack just kind of sits and waits his turn and then quietly and slowly eats each bite of food.

I made all of Charlie and Liv's baby food, and I plan to do the same for these guys. But I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up. I already have to make a huge batch of each kind of food to feed the three of them once a day. :/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...