Friday, October 15, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Today is my 28th birthday. Happy Birthday me! :)

For about a week or so, people have been asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday, but I just didn't know. So here it is, the actual day, and I woke up up with very few concrete plans. My Mom came over to help with the kids & we ended up going to lunch at Red Robin (can you say Bonzai Burger?!) with my grandparents, kids and the Hubby who took the day off...and let me sleep in!

Now I am sitting under the dryer at the salon waiting for my hair to be satisfactorily blondified. :) A new cut is up next! I'll be all set for my dinner & movie tonight with Eli.. It turned out to be a great day! Thanks everyone!



*I wrote this on my birthday but posted it the next day because I couldn't upload this gorgeous photo of myself while using my palm pre. Thankfully, I no longer look like that. :) But the rest of my day was wonderful, and the insane pumpkin cake my mom baked me was to die for! YAY for birthdays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your hair when i get there in about an hour. oh! and save me a piece of that insane cake....i hear it's good for sore throats. :)

The Katzbox said...

You look adorable. Absolutely adorable. And fifteen.

Can't wait to see you.

:)

Abbey said...

Cute! So glad you got to enjoy the day...that's what birthdays are all about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...