Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blech!

That's what I feel. Blech! Last night Liv and Charlie didn't wake up until almost 4:00am for their first feeding. Generally Eli takes the first feeding, but I thought I'd be nice and do it for him seeing as by the time he finished, he would only have an hour and a half left before he had to wake up again. I was also feeling a little bad that the past couple of nights Eli has done a feeding, but mine hasn't been until about 7:00am, giving me a full eight hours of sleep while he does a feeding and wakes up at 6:30am! Well, my Love, it's never happenin' again!

I got up and fed the babies. No biggie. Then I got back into bed. 3 HOURS LATER!...I was still wide awake but feeling tired. This, to me, is the worst kind of torture. Just a notch above walking around Easton and smelling all of the glorious restaraunts without being able to actually eat at one. I mean, pluck my eyeballs out with your fingers why don't ya?! It'd be much more humane!

So just as I was begining to drift off, OF COURSE, it was time to feed my lovies again. And Eli was heading out the door. (He did change Charlie's diaper, which I thank him for profusely.) But I got out of bed to feed them again. When I was done, it was 8:00am and Mom was coming to pick them up at 9:00am. So I dressed them and put them back to sleep. Meanwhile, I stayed up to check blogs and homes that are for sale. Mom came to get Charlie and Liv and when I got back into the house, I could tell I was still going to have trouble sleeping. By this point, I had been up for 5 and half hours. So I sat down at the computer again and finally got back in bed at 10:00am, when I'm usually getting UP. I slept until 1:30pm. Which means that I caught up on my sleep, but now my body is all wacky. It doesn't know what time it is, or which way is up. I feel like I'm sick even though I'm not. You know the feeling. You're too sick to do anything but lie in bed all day and then when evening and night time rolls around, you've been laying down so long you can't sleep. YUCK! I can't stand that feeling.

And I feel it.

Blech!

1 comment:

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

I agree. That is THE WORST feeling. I'd rather be actually sick so I had a reason for feeling that way. Losing sleep just doesn't work for me. Daylight savings is kicking my butt... I can't imagine what twins would do to me! You're a much stronger woman, Abby... much stronger woman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...