Thursday, December 11, 2008

How Wonderful My Wife Is

This is a rare post by me, Eli, in order to thank my wife for all of her patience, strength, courage, selflessness, confidence, determination, hard work, planning, communicating, perseverance, responsibility, caring, self-discipline, honesty, fairness, respect, integrity, loyalty, dependability, diligence, compassion, cheerfulness, charity, self-respect, tolerance, devotion, fortitude, immaculateness, prudence, affection, craftiness, consideration, fancifulness, curiosity, generosity, intelligence, decisiveness, hopefulness, obedience, imagination, enthusiasm, and love.


...I think I missed a bunch of other character attributes that describe her, but you get the idea.

Thanks, Abby, for being so amazing. I love you so much. Our children will have the most incredible Mother in the world. And they will love you. And in loving you they'll get to feel a portion of what I get to feel every minute of everyday. How lucky they are for that, because my life is immeasurably and eternally better for loving you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, ELI. oh, ELI, ELI, ELI. how utterly perfect.

ruth said...

Ahh tomorrow is the big day! Best of Luck!!

Unknown said...

how to respond to something as wonderful as that? Thank you. I love you too. :) And I am excited to start this new journey with you.

Unknown said...

Hey! Wow- you are going to have your babies tomorrow! We are so happy for you! You are in our prayers that everything goes well. Thanks for the congrats! We are excited! We just found out that the baby is a BOY! (Ben is especially happy about this). I am due May 1st so we have a little bit still :-) Its been crazy enough with one in me, I cant imagine two- you are amazing! Can't wait to hear how everything goes and to see pics of those cute twins! Good Luck!!!!

Kristy said...

Eli that is so beautiful. Good Luck to both of you and the babies tomorrow. I'll have my fingers crossed and my thoughts on your family tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...