Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Keep Going, and Going, and Going...


Well, the holiday season is in full swing. Today, I worked an 11 hour day because we had a family holiday party after work. On Saturday, I have another work party and a neighbor's party to go to. I have been invited to two more next week, but we'll see if I can make them. And of course, I'm finishing up those Christmas gifts, and baking cookies, and sending out Christmas cards (I hope), and shopping for the Christmas dinner I will be preparing. I think my Christmas break needs to start tomorrow instead of next Friday! :) We don't even have children yet, but I am beginning to appreciate what a sacrifice and labor of love the Christmas season is. Thanks Mom and Dad!

(Eli, honey, could you put up those Christmas lights?)

1 comment:

The Katzbox said...

I needed to take a nap after reading your post...whew...I'm beginning to think Christmas is for the young...Yikes.

Eli, honey, for heaven's sake, please put up those lights for the Abbot...her hands are full!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...