Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

1. The other morning, I was lying in bed and heard Charlie at his bedroom door announcing that "I wake up!" So I got out of bed to let him out of his room. Eli was already up and getting ready, so when Charlie heard our bedroom door open, he proudly pronounced, "That's Mommy! Not Daddy...I fink." Eli and I had both been heading toward his room when we heard this and we busted out laughing. (This may definitely be a you-had-to-be-there story, but we thought it was so cute I just wanted to write it down for remembrance sake.)

2. Today, Olivia asked to get her Elmo bucket out. I retrieved it from it's hiding spot and she then told me that she wanted to put "peoples" in it. We have a bin of Little People, so I reminded her of that and she went right over to fill her bucket. The bin also holds our Little People Nativity, so when she began to pull people out I heard this... "Jesus! Mary! Joseph!" Hahahahaha! It cracked me up.

I just love all the wonderful things these kids say. It makes my day.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Precious moments ... Sure do love all you guys! xoxoxo

nancy said...

they are THEE most adorable kids and you are THEE most wonderful mom. and their dad is THEE most wonderful dad.

The Katzbox said...

Oh! I fink I love these kids fee much. Precious in deed!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...