Monday, May 17, 2010

Smarty Pants Alert!

I know I just posted something about Charlie's supreme intelligence, i.e. saying the word "temple" perfectly, but his brain seems to be expanding exponentially these past couple days. So just indulge me for a moment if you will.

If you read my blog regularly, you know Charlie's latest obsession is shoes. So today, he brought two shoes to me. One was a blue Croc and the other was a sandal. He wanted me to put them on his feet, so I put the blue Croc on, then realized that the other shoe was for the right foot, but there was now a blue Croc on that foot. So I told him to go to his room and find the other blue Croc. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Go find the other shoe that looks just like this one, Charlie," I said as I pointed to the shoe. He turned around an walked off toward his room and I returned to the kitchen to continue cooking dinner. I so much did not expect him to actually do this that I forgot about it entirely. However, a couple minutes later, Charlie walks into the kitchen with the matching blue Croc and the biggest smile on his face! Move over Einstein! THIS is one for the history books!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Charlie, you rock!

Kristy said...

Takes after his mom!

Emmy said...

Oh, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!!

Anonymous said...

kristy, i think you meant to say, "takes after his gram!"

Anonymous said...

btw.....shouldn't the title of this post be "smarty SHOES alert!" ???

The Katzbox said...

hahahhahaha "smarty shoes"....

He is one quiet, deep, little guy. He must "get" everything going on around him all the time...

I cannot WAIT until I can sit in the same room, right next to him, and watch him and talk quietly to him...my heart speeds up when I think about it!!!!!! And I can't wait to hear Livvy sing!

I adore this post!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...