Yesterday was way too busy to try and blog about Eli's birthday. And I am just barely finding time to do it today. In fact, I may not finish this. But that's alright. I'll just keep plugging away until I'm done. I wanted to list the 27 reasons why I love Eli...or what I love about him. I have always thought that was a neat thing to do, so now is the time. Drum roll please...
1. & 2. Charlie and Olivia. The reasons that I could not post this blog sooner.
3. His constant desire to make sure my life is good.
4. The way he loves his children.
5. The way he loves the Lord.
6. His curiosity.
7. His intense desire to learn EVERYTHING about a particular topic. Right now it's building computers.
8. He is SOOOOO funny.
9. He is sensitive.
10. He is easy going. Things just roll right off his back. I try to be more like that...I fail. :)
11. He loves to watch American Idol, Project Runway, Top Design, The Bachelor/ette, So You Think You Can Dance and America's Next Top Model with me. Oops! Was I allowed to write that Honey?
12. His love of music.
13. His voice.
14. I love the dent on the back of his head. Don't know why.
15. He sleeps with his arm up in the air.
16. Waking up at night does not agree with him. He is disoriented and 9 times out of 10 will jump out of bed even though it's my turn to feed the babies. He's so cute when he does that.
16a. He actually gets up to do a feeding at night!
17. He has big dreams.
18. But he's satisfied with life as it is.
19. He makes me feel so special and beautiful. I know he sees me like my Father in Heaven sees me.
20. He makes me want to be a better person.
21. He is always there for me when I need him.
22. He is proud of me when I do things like save money at the grocery store by cutting out coupons...He's easily pleased.
*I am finishing this the day after I started it. Children called.
23. He introduced me to the church and gave me the chance to receive all of those blessings.
24. He is a faithful priesthood holder.
25. He works hard to provide for our family.
26. He is selfless, and would do anything to help anyone.
27. He is the most humble person I know. This is the characteristic that I love and admire the most about him.