Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Sixth Challenge

The Sixth Challenge

I have been challenged to participate in the "sixth" challenge which is where you:
1. Go the the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and the description.
5. Invite 6 friends to join the challenge.
So, here's my picture:

Technically this is from folder 7. Folder 6 only had three pictures in it, and two of them were of a dresser. So I improvised. This is a picture of Eli and I exiting the Columbus, Ohio temple right after we got married and sealed for time and all eternity. On the right is our wedding party (well, some of them) and on the left is our family and friends. What a wonderful, joyful day that was. And we have come so far in a mere 4 1/2 years.

I tag Emily, Mom, Leslie, Liz, Sarah, Abbey and Emilia! (yeah, I know that's 7). And everyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

The Katzbox said...

What a great and glorious day!!! Perfect weather, perfect company, perfect place, perfect couple....the best!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...