Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Love My Kia!



Yes, that's right. We got a new car!! We finally traded in our Buick for a far more fuel efficient, cost effective car. And I am loving it! It is so wonderful to drive and not feel uptight with worry. What will break down next? Nothing!! It's brand new!

Basically, we finally decided that it wasn't worth it to dump money into our "hunk of junk" (my term of endearment) anymore. We were spending so much in gas...don't get me started, that what we save will probably pay for most of our car payment each month.

I can't wait to go to Torch Lake in a car worthy of a road trip!

4 comments:

The Katzbox said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY Well done kids....it was great choice, an adorable car and you now have peace of mind in stead of worrying, which leads to "piece of mind"...sorry, but a bummer of car just makes one crazy after awhile. I'm actually considering selling my little SUV to purchase a "smart" car...those little clown-cars you see on the road...they're getting more and more noticable out here and with gas approaching $4.00 plus a gallon, it's that or a bike. Big Hugs to you and the Kia!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the most important part about your new car -
how cute you look in it!!!!!

Hooray for you!!!!

Jessica said...

Very cute. The car is cute too.

Emmy said...

Yay for new cars! seriously, just because you are a Bowman now doesn't mean you should drive a Bowman car. . .I am sure ELi is as equally as thrilled. Fun!
LOVE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...