Monday, April 21, 2008

Losing Weight!


Alright, so a few women from work have gotten together to form a "loose weight support group" affectionately known as "The Hotties". Basically, we monitor each other's lunches, must park as far away from the building as possible, and we are responsible for working out and eating healthy on our own time. Every Tuesday we have a weigh in. We don't have to share the actual numbers, just to say whether we are doing well or not. I weighed myself today though. :) I've lost 5 lbs. My goal is to loose 10 lbs. before June. I might just have to make that a little bit higher!

***Disclaimer...the above photo is not of me!***

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Way to go, Ab! I'm impressed. I, on the other hand, am piling on the pounds pretty quickly. That's what craving McDonald's french fries will do to you. We missed you guys this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's LOSING, not LOOSING, but that's what the "creative spelling" curriculum in Worthington Schools will get ya. :)

More to the point, however - I, too, am impressed. The trick about parking as far away as possible has a couple of advantages - it's easier to find your car when you come out!

YOU GO, GIRL! (Do they say You Go, Girl anymore???)

Hugs and love,
Mom

Eli Bowman said...

Good work, honey!

...my wife has always been a "hottie".

Unknown said...

Okay, so the "Loosing" is more lack of proof-reading than not knowing how to spell! Just thought I'd get that out there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...